Employee Referral Management System
to see the product demo.)
Features & Benefits
- Employee Referral Management Module is integrated on client website/intranet.
- Internal employees can refer a candidate under “BGB”– Buddy gets buddy program; they can create the login for a candidate and a mail will go to candidate and candidate can apply jobs using this id later and can track his application.
- Employees can perform the job search how they perform on any job board, they can then refer their friends against the jobs and can track the status online; like with whom the job is pending, shortlisted, selected or rejected.
- The employee once submits the CV of a friend, a login id is created for the friend, a check is performed for duplicate email id; an authentication mail will be sent to the candidate. On authenticating the account, user name and password mail is sent to candidate.
- To complete the personal and professional information, the candidate simply need to browse the resume in any format like .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .html, .txt format; Resume parsing API will interact with web-server and parsed contents will be returned back on page in respective fields. Candidate can review the details and submit the profile.
- On submission the profile will be saved in ATS database; which can be edited or modified by candidate and recruiter both any time with their respective login credentials.
Candidate Self Service:
- Candidate will always have a details history of applied jobs and associated actions.